This course is approved by CA BRN Provider #15417 for 8 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
- Outline the four steps in aEEG processing.
- Discuss the current electrode montage used in aEEG monitoring and the rationale.
- Compare and contrast the benefits of using at least two different electrodes available for aEEG
- List at least three patient populations that could be monitoring with aEEG
- Identify at least one normal and one abnormal aEEG pattern for either the term or preterm infant
- Describe two or more characteristics of seizures on aEEG or EEG
- List two or more types of artifacts that can contaminate the aEEG
- Provide at least one example of a cause of asymmetry of the aEEG pattern
- Discuss the impact of medications, gestational age, and therapeutic hypothermia on aEEG
Course Requirements to earn CNE credit and course completion certificate:
- Watch all teaching modules in their entirety.
- Participate in Live Q&A Calls or watch the recording in their entirety.
- Complete worksheets and submit assignments as directed.
- Post or comment at least eight times in course Facebook page or online forum.
- Complete all course quizzes.
- Complete module and course evaluations.
- $500 for individual participants
- $2500 for groups up to 10; additional members can be added for a discount off of the individual rate.
Contact us for special pricing for groups larger than 10 people.
- Payment is required before access will be granted to course modules, course materials, private Facebook Group, and private online forum.
- A refund of registration fees minus a processing fee of 5% is available until 72 hours after the Week 2 module recording is released to participants.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be done by email only: info @ aEEGCoach.com
- A free Preview for Week 1 is available upon request.
- A unique user name and password will be assigned to each individual registered for the course. IP address tracking is utilized by this website.
- The course registration fee provides the registered participant access to the course content for one year.
- Sharing of log-in credentials will result in immediate removal from the course and termination of online access to the course, without refund of any course registration fees.